Introduction of manga "Shut up my master"

"Shut up my master" is a manga drawn by Tachibana Lita. Love story of great wizard Aldunant and his familiar spirit Ashlay. This story is one of "Drear my master" series. There are 3 stories, "Dear my master" and "Wake up my master".


Story of "Shut up my master"

Master Aldunant goes to the party with his special familiar Ashlay. They meet Oscar, he is Aldunant's childhood friend. But Aldunant dosen't like Oscar, because...
 

English edition

- Page samples -

I'm translating now (4/27 completed Nov. 09th) and posting on Patreon as rewards for my patrons on every Wednesday & Saturday. When I complete translating, I will publish ebook and comic book. If you want to read new page every week before publishing books, become my patron on Patreon!

Thank you very much for checking my English, Aya-san!!!!


Japanese edition

Doujinshi

"Dear my master"

"Shut up my master"


 I need your help to publish my manga English edition because it needs many costs and many time. If you want to read my manga English edition more and earlier, SUPPORT ME on PATREON! Thanks! :3






* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Tachibana Lita (橘りた)
Website / deviantART / Twitter / Facebook / Instagram
 
https://www.patreon.com/lita426t
Support my life of creating manga, get many rewards and more!
https://www.patreon.com/lita426t

❤ Web store
Prints, originals, books and etc.
http://lita426t.tictail.com/
 

Do you like this entry?






橘りた 💫 Tachibana Lita
Twitter * Instagram * Twitch * Patreon * Youtube

Comments